Noodles in just 10 minutes? I know perfect, super simple and quick method for delicious, homemade noodles. No need to use pasta machine, it is not a conventional recipe, but it works perfectly!
In Polish language pasta is called makaron, no matter what shape or length it has. My mother always made homemade noodles with traditional Chicken Broth.
- 1 free-range egg
- salt (optional)
- Crack an egg into a bowl.
- Beat the egg with a fork until the yolk and white are combined.
- Add around 4 handfuls of flour.
- Using the tips of your fingers, mix the egg with the flour (you can use a stand mixer when preferred).
- Continue working the dough until it comes together. Add flour if needed, optionally add water if you find the dough to hard to work with. Knead the dough until it forms a smooth lump.
- Leave the lump aside to rest for few minutes, than knead it for another minute.
- To roll your pasta don't bother to use pasta machine. Roll it to preferable thickens on the floured surface. When you think it is perfect, sprinkle a LOT of flour on the top.
- Form it into Swiss roll or roulade. Cut into slices. Break the slices with your fingers.
- Cook around 1-2 minutes in salted water until pasta emerge on the top.
Depends how thick you will cut it, you can use it for sauces or soups.